You can complete the patient registration form online prior to your appointment.
For your first appointment please bring with you:
- Your Medicare and private health insurance information
- Relevant test results and imaging (ultrasound, xray, CT or MRI scans) reports
- Details of previous pelvic surgery
- A list of all medications that you are currently taking
- A list of any known drug allergies and the symptoms you may have from taking these medicines
- Payment (cash, cheque, EFTPOS, credit card (Visa, Mastercard) is requested on the day of your appointment. Medicare rebates vary according to the type of appointment (New or Review). Your private health cover does not cover these appointments.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your first appointment to allow time for your registration.
The information below is provided to give you information about common urogynaecological and gynaecological conditions and procedures. This information is general in nature. Dr Cvach will discuss your specific condition with you and provide tailored advice regarding the need for further investigation and the appropriate treatment options available.
- Treatments offered