For your first appointment please bring with you:
- Your Medicare and private health insurance information
- Relevant test results and imaging (ultrasound, xray, CT or MRI scans) reports
- Details of previous pelvic surgery
- A list of all medications that you are currently taking
- A list of any known drug allergies and the symptoms you may have from taking these medicines
- Payment (cash, cheque, EFTPOS, credit card – Visa, Mastercard) is requested on the day of your appointment. Medicare rebates vary according to the type of appointment (New or Review). Your private health cover does not cover these appointments.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your first appointment to allow time for your registration.